158A Oats St, Carlisle,
This rear 2015 quality built 3×2 home ticks all the boxes. You will be seriously impressed by the attention to detail that makes this a great home and with a great energy efficiency rating to match, it really doesn’t get better than this.
With high ceilings, large rooms, lots of living space, stone bench tops, double glazing and insulation and quality fittings throughout this home is truly amazing.
Just close the front door and it is all quiet and peaceful.
This is a must see with features including:
• Spacious open plan living area with high ceilings (2.7m) designed for great living.
• Stunning kitchen which would impress any master chef. Feel the stone bench top and experience the soft closing doors and draws.
• The kitchen also comes with stunning and easy to use appliances and the plumbing is all ready for your fridge/ice maker so you can have a constant supply of chilled water and ice cubes.
• Watch your favourite Netflix show in the spacious theatre room using your super fast NBN connection.
• Alternatively, open the theatre room sliding doors for even more living space.
• Retreat to your private master bedroom, complete with walk in robe and of course the en-suite which naturally comes with double basin.
• For more private space, you will also find 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes and plenty of room for a large bed.
• Large main bathroom (large shower, bath, vanity) with separate toilet
• No standard blinds here, but quality double blinds instead (sun shade & block out blinds).
• Private direct access to the huge garage for ease of use and extra storage.
• Outside you can enjoy the covered alfresco area and the low maintenance outdoor area.
You also get:
• A large 326 sqm rear survey strata lot with approximately 189 sqm of living space including an impressive garage of 37sqm.
• A very high 7.5 stars for energy efficiency which means that this home holds all the heat in winter and keeps the heat out in summer so you can keep your energy costs nice and low.
• Furthermore, you get a fully insulated home, with insulation in the walls as well as the ceiling. On top of that, all windows are double glazed to keep your home nice and quiet.
• The heating and cooling air conditioning is fully ducted and also includes different zones ensuring the perfect temperature throughout the house.
• No strata fees and lovely neighbours at the front
• A home that is ideal for lock and leave with an easy to use and pet friendly zone alarm and security lighting.
To top it all off, heaps of shopping and the East Victoria Park cafe strip are only minutes away with a fantastic cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other. You are spoilt for choice with an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for all discerning tastes and so much more! Alternatively, if you are up for more shopping, Belmont Forum is only minutes away.
If your work (FIFO) requires lots of travel via air, Perth Airport is also only a short drive away.
There is also plenty of green spaces around, with only a short walk to Carlisle Reserve. If you have young kids, the nearby Tomato Lake is likely to become your other home.
What more could you want?
Everything here is already done for you. Very fresh, very inviting and a stunning price means it WILL sell quickly, so please don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home before it is too late!
Viewing is Saturday 11.00 – 11.30 or by appointment.
Alternatively, for viewing time please call Rasmus on 0466 725 866 or contact us below.