Ready to move in?
The seller has done all the work for you so you can enjoy:
- Freshly painted walls
- New carpets
- New light fittings
- New blinds
so all you have to do is to add your furniture.
How easy is that?
With approximately 184 sqm of living space this 1999 built 3×2.5 townhouse is one to view.
Situated in a well maintained complex of only 7 townhouses with low strata fees you are close to it all (Point Walter end of Stock Rd).
1) Spacious open plan living and kitchen area with direct access to large courtyard.
2) Well designed kitchen which comes with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of bench space and storage. There is even room for a wide fridge.
3) Large double lock up garage with plenty of room for extra storage and direct access to hallway.
4) Practical laundry with storage and enough room for dryer and washing machine.
5) Generously spaced Master Bedroom includes walk in robe and en-suite as well as private balcony.
6) Large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes.
7) Easy access upstairs main bathroom and separate toilet. If you are downstairs there is an additional toilet.
8) Upstairs open area which can be used as study nook or large book case.
9) Keep cool with upstairs and downstairs air conditioning.
10) Well maintained strata complex of 7 townhouses. Strata fees only $300 per quarter.
Then there is the location.
Walk to the shops, gyms, restaurants, public transport or Melville Reserve. Catch the nearby public transport to Fremantle/Perth. Alternatively, jump in the car and short drive later and you are at Point Walter, Point Walter Golf Course or Santa Maria College.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Enquire with Rasmus today.
Council rates (2014/2015): 1691.80
Water rates: (2014/2015): 1028.67
Strata fees per quarter: 300
For more information call 0466 725 866 or fill out the form below: