3 x 1 Character home with pool. Sold by Mavin Real Estate
* Character home (circa 1921)
* Room to renovate and add value
* Walking distance to Ursula Frayne Catholic School
* Walking distance to train station and cafe strip
* Located in a quiet leafy street
* Fully enclosed and with pool for the kids
* NBN available
An opportunity like this does not come up often. This 1921 charmer is in a quiet street and only a nice stroll away from shops, schools, cafes and public transport.
This front 1921 (circa) brick family house on 544 sqm is looking for a new family. It is really easy to move in and start making 76 Teague Street your perfect home. There is plenty of space to add another bedroom. Perhaps you want to add an ensuite (subject to council approval). You can also create an oasis next to the pool so you can watch the kids having a splash.
Other features include:
* Beautiful polished floorboards
* Large kitchen and open plan living space.
* Long and large study that is also ideal as a kids bedroom
* Generous sized bedrooms with plenty of storage available.
* Family/rumpus room which could be converted into another bedroom.
* Spacious and modern bathroom
* Split system airconditioning
* Fully enclosed and easy to maintain garden and pool area.
* Double garage
* Strata – no strata fees
Sold by Rasmus Nielsen, Mavin Real Estate. 2015.
Are you thinking of selling a property and want proven marketing strategies and an honest approach that will generate results, click here or call 0466 725 866
Why list your property with Mavin Real Estate? Click here to find out.
What others say about Mavin Real Estate