3 Bedroom villa on Dane Street, East Victoria Park sold by Rasmus Nielsen 0466 725 866.
First Home Buyers and Investors…you will be rubbing your hands together with glee when you take a look at this refreshing 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa in a great location.
With warm freshly painted walls this property is ready to go. A separate living space provides a great opportunity for lounging around and the master bedroom separate from the other 2 bedrooms.
9 great reasons why you should view this property:
– Enjoy the large master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
– 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, great for kids or as a study
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
– Freshly painted walls, just think of where your art will go
– Single carport with direct access to kitchen
– Private courtyard where you can relax and entertain
– Ideal location, close to train station and Somerset leisure complex
– Easy to maintain front and rear garden, just set the alarm and go.
– With private entrance, no strata fees or common property this is as good as it gets
To top it all off, East Victoria Park has great local schools, a fantastic cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for discerning tastes, quick transport links to the city (practically at your doorstep) and so much more!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting and a stunning price means it WILL sell this weekend, so please don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
Sold by Rasmus Nielsen, Mavin Real Estate. 2015.
Are you thinking of selling a property and want proven marketing strategies and an honest approach that will generate results, click here or call 0466 725 866
Why list your property with Mavin Real Estate? Click here to find out.
What others say about Mavin Real Estate