47A Oats St, East Victoria Park
4×2 Townhouse. Listed for sale June 2015
This rear 2011 quality built home ticks all the boxes. You will be seriously impressed by the attention to detail that makes this a great home. From the high ceilings, beautiful timber floors to stone bench tops and quality fittings this townhouse is amazing. Yes it is located on Oats St but just close the front door and it is all quiet and peaceful.
This is a must see with features including:
• Spacious open plan living area, with high ceilings (2.7m) and easy access to patio and kitchen.
• Stunning kitchen which would impress any master chef. Feel the stone bench top and splash back. The kitchen also comes with stunning and easy to use Fisher & Paykel appliances including a double dish drawer.
• Double blinds with both block out and privacy blinds.
• Direct access to a huge garage (7.6m x 6.1m) for ease of use.
• Large and practical laundry with plenty of bench top space storage.
• Insulated storage beneath the staircase – ideal for storage of your precious wine.
• Massive main bathroom – imagine yourself relaxing in the large freestanding bathtub then grabbing the warm towel from the heated towel rail.
• Large alfresco area with fully functioning outdoor kitchen – ideal for entertaining.
• Luxurious master bedroom. Massive is not only an understatement but it also comes with private Juliet balcony through the French doors that provides you with city views.
• Huge ensuite with his and hers vanity, large shower and heated towel rails.
• 4th downstairs bedroom which could also be used as a study or guest bedroom.
Then there are the building details:
• Situated on a large 246 sqm rear survey strata lot with approximately 220 sqm of living space, 47A Oats St is a fully insulated weatherboard home. All windows are comfort plus glass which keeps the house cool during the summer and keeps the house warm during the winter.
• The heating and cooling air conditioning is fully ducted and also includes 5 different zones ensuring the perfect temperature throughout the house.
• No strata fees with lovely neighbours at the front and to either side and rear.
• Ideal for lock and leave with easy to use alarm.
To top it all off, East Victoria Park has great local schools, a fantastic cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for all discerning tastes, quick transport links to the city (practically at your doorstep) and so much more!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting and a stunning price means it WILL sell quickly, so please don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home before it is too late!
For more info, call Rasmus on 0466 725 866 or email Rasmus here